Tuesday, January 16, 2007

more scarecrow ideations

Here are some more scarecrow ideations I've been sketching. I was looking up the history of scarecrows from different cultures and decided to play around with some of those. I still have a lot to explore, but i found windmills an interesting add on to the scarecrow. Maybe he's so bad at scaring crow they've made a nest on his head. I was trying to get away from a typical scarecrow head (sack, pumpkins, etc) and thought maybe a potted plant would be cool. Maybe there isnt' any dirt inside and pot had holes in it for eyes so you can see he doesnt' have a brain. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Lee said...

Yess. Some really great ideas. Up above on your blog too...Keep it up!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home